The Fine Tubes quality system has been approved after third party audit and evaluation by the British Standards Institute to AS/EN 9100 and ISO 9001.
In addition the company has environmental approval to BS EN 14001 through independent evaluation of our management systems by the British Standards Institute. We are registered under certificate number EMS 41528.
Fine Tubes is listed on the IAQG Oasis Database.
Quality systems approvals we have achieved include:
- TUV AD-2000 Merkblatt W0/TRD 100
- P.E.D. Pressure Equipment Directive
- NADCAP Approval of Ultrasonic Testing reaccredited at Merit Status by PRI
- NADCAP Heat Treatment facilities reaccredited at Merit Status by PRI
- NADCAP Fusion Welding accredited by PRI
- NORSOK M-650
- Statoil TR2385 Compliance
We can supply to NACE MR-0175 and PED standards, and meet first point approvals for the following firms:
- Aramco Overseas Company
- BAE Systems
- Hawker Beechcraft
- KOC (Kuwait Oil Company)
- Messier-Dowty PRIDE
- Petroleum Development Oman L.L.C.
- Rolls-Royce Deutschland
- Rolls-Royce Sabre
- Saipem Spa – SAP Code M02630018
- SNECMA / SAFRAN
Fine Tubes also has a large number of customer specific approvals covering all industries. Reference lists and individual client approvals are available on request.