At Fine Tubes quality is the foundation of all our operations. Our tubular products are used in ‘mission critical’ industry applications where they perform in the most extreme environments. You’ll find our components in aircrafts, deep sea oil wells, inside the human body and more. Consequently, the quality and performance of our tubes is absolutely critical in terms of health, safety and efficiency. Quality is what Fine Tubes, our brand, products and service stand for.
Each and every one of us here at Fine Tubes is committed to consistently achieving the highest quality standards in our products and services, with the aim of satisfying and exceeding the requirements and expectations of our customers. This goes for every area of our business.
The Fine Tubes quality policy includes:
- Strict adherence to a quality management system that complies with AS/EN 9100 and ISO 9001 standards. Details are explained in our Quality Manual.
- Regular reviews of our overall business objectives derived from the Fine Tubes strategic plan.
- Our quality policy is maintained throughout our business in accordance with our commitment to customer and regulatory requirements.
- The quality policy is communicated to all employees and they are actively involved in the development of its objectives.
- A proactive culture of continuous improvement aiming to ‘get it right first time’.
- Highly qualified staff with expertise in their individual fields.
- Ongoing training for all staff.
Fine Tubes believes in open and honest communication to all stakeholders within a climate of trust.