Specialty Metal Product experts to exhibit tube, strip, and powder range at Metal Japan
Leading global tube manufacturers, Fine Tubes and Superior Tube, will present their latest high performance tubing range with focus on medical and aerospace applications at Metal Japan in Tokyo, Japan from 5 to 7 April 2017. Come and see us at Booth 7-40.
Metal Japan is Japan’s largest metal show with more than 70,000 visitors from 45 different countries and an estimate of 170 exhibitors. The show will showcase a broad range of highly-functional metal materials and advanced technologies.
As part of AMETEK Specialty Metal Products, Fine Tubes and Superior Tube will be exhibiting with Hamilton Precision Metals, AMETEK Wallingford, Reading Alloys and AMETEK Eighty Four. Collectively, they represent a world-leading force not just in precision tubing but also in precision strip, wire and foil, metal powders and clad metals.
AMETEK Specialty Metals Products has served the Aerospace Market for more than 75 years supplying the industry with a specialty metal products for a multitude of applications such as:
• Precision Tubing for hydraulic and pneumatic control systems and engine tubes.
• Master Alloys for airframe and engine Titanium alloys and Super Alloys.
• Coating Master alloys for thermal barrier coating applications.
• Shaped wire products for fastener applications.
• Nickel strip for aerospace battery applications.
• Engineered Shaped Components for landing gear bushings.
The Medical Market is also served with a diverse range of metal products using:
• Shaped Wire for orthodontics or toothbrush staple wire.
• Precision Tubing for trauma nails, lag screws, spinal cage tubing, heart valves, dental implants, and stents.
• Precision Strip including Titanium for implantable devices.
• Titanium Powders for porous implantable coatings.
AMETEK Specialty Metal Products – your one-stop solution provider to your specialty metal requirements.
For an appointment at the show please contact:
Regional Sales Manager, Asia
+886 921 122 007