GradesFine Tubes manufacture precision tubing using the best raw materials, including the latest alloys
SizesDiscover whether we manufacture metal tubes in the sizes you require and in the grades you need
ApplicationsFrom aircraft engines to downhole control lines, find examples of how our tubing products are used
Latest from Fine Tubes
- "From all at Fine Tubes, our best wishes for a happy, healthy and prosperous 2018. We have a festive message for you… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…" ~ @FineTubes
- "‘Flashy’ action today at @FineTubes! @darkmunk is here shooting our #tubing products, Master Alloys and High Purity… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…" ~ @FineTubes
- "Fine Tubes gears up for the recovery for the Oil & Gas industry after difficult years for this specific market due… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…" ~ @FineTubes
- "#ThrowbackThursday Fine Tubes provided high-specification tubing and heat exchangers for the Gemasolar power plant… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…" ~ @FineTubes
- "Did you know that some of our high specification tubes are used for the high pressure hydraulic system of the Airbu… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…" ~ @FineTubes
Solar power plant Gemasolar
Gemasolar is the first commercial-scale plant in the world to apply central tower receiver and molten salt heat storage technology.
A festive message for you from all at Fine Tubes
Fine Tubes recovery oil & gas industry.
Fine Tubes has secured Nadcap accreditation.
AMETEK will be exhibiting tubing, strip & powder at MD&M 2017.
Fine Tubes’ Oil & Gas tubing range at ADIPEC 2017.