GradesFine Tubes manufacture precision tubing using the best raw materials, including the latest alloys
SizesDiscover whether we manufacture metal tubes in the sizes you require and in the grades you need
ApplicationsFrom aircraft engines to downhole control lines, find examples of how our tubing products are used
Latest from Fine Tubes
- "Another goodbye to one of our student interns, Julia from Germany who has been working hard to support the Marketin… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…" ~ @FineTubes
- "#SneakPreview to the awesome video we filmed at @FIAFarnborough with @panopticmotion. Looking forward to showcasing… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…" ~ @FineTubes
- "#ThrowBackThursday to @FIAFarnborough where for the first time, AMETEK Specialty Metal Products presented its four… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…" ~ @FineTubes
- "Light as a feather! This vintage leaflet from the 1970’s featuring our innovative, weight saving #titanium tubes fo… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…" ~ @FineTubes
- "Thank you to everyone who visited the #FineTubes team on the @ameteksmp stand and in our chalet @FIAFarnborough… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…" ~ @FineTubes
Solar power plant Gemasolar
Gemasolar is the first commercial-scale plant in the world to apply central tower receiver and molten salt heat storage technology.
Demand for higher temperature alloys for aircraft engines
High performance tube, strip and powder products for aerospace
Fine Tubes supports International Women in Engineering Day.
Industrial Applications for Titanium Tubing
‘Industrial Applications for Titanium Tubing’ at Titanium Europe