GradesFine Tubes manufacture precision tubing using the best raw materials, including the latest alloys
SizesDiscover whether we manufacture metal tubes in the sizes you require and in the grades you need
ApplicationsFrom aircraft engines to downhole control lines, find examples of how our tubing products are used
Latest from Fine Tubes
- "In1965 #FineTubes developed AM350 tubes for the #Concorde programme #PrecisionTubes #tbt #tbthursday… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…" ~ @FineTubes
- "#happyvalentinesday2018 from the #FineTubes team #feelingthelove #sharethelove #lovemetals #specialmessage… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…" ~ @FineTubes
- "#FineTubes, part of AMETEK Specialty Metal Products (SMP), will be showcasing their latest product ranges in high p… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…" ~ @FineTubes
- "With only a few hours before the Christmas holidays, we have a festive message on our website for you… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…" ~ @FineTubes
- "Have you ever seen tubes with wall thickness of less than the thickness of a human hair? These tubes in the picture… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…" ~ @FineTubes
Solar power plant Gemasolar
Gemasolar is the first commercial-scale plant in the world to apply central tower receiver and molten salt heat storage technology.
High performance titanium tubes on show in Singapore
A festive message for you from all at Fine Tubes
Fine Tubes recovery oil & gas industry.
Fine Tubes has secured Nadcap accreditation.
AMETEK will be exhibiting tubing, strip & powder at MD&M 2017.