GradesFine Tubes manufacture precision tubing using the best raw materials, including the latest alloys
SizesDiscover whether we manufacture metal tubes in the sizes you require and in the grades you need
ApplicationsFrom aircraft engines to downhole control lines, find examples of how our tubing products are used
Latest from Fine Tubes
- "#FineTubes, part of #AMETEKsmp is delighted to be supporting International Women in Engineering Day #INWED18… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…" ~ @FineTubes
- "Brian Mercer, Director, Tube Products and International Sales & Marketing highlights @FineTubes expertise in the ma… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…" ~ @FineTubes
- "#TBT #ThrowBackThursday to #1982 when #FineTubes became first EEC producer of seamless #titanium 3A1/2.5V tubes for… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…" ~ @FineTubes
- "Our #intern Miguel Fernandez returns to Spain today. #ABigThankYou #FineTubes #internship #WorkPlacement… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…" ~ @FineTubes
- "A big thank you to Adrian who has helped the #FineTubes marketing team for the past three months. #WorkPlacement… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…" ~ @FineTubes
Solar power plant Gemasolar
Gemasolar is the first commercial-scale plant in the world to apply central tower receiver and molten salt heat storage technology.
Fine Tubes supports International Women in Engineering Day.
Industrial Applications for Titanium Tubing
‘Industrial Applications for Titanium Tubing’ at Titanium Europe
Oil and gas tubes on show at OTC
Fine Tubes Charity Fund donates over £4000 to charity