GradesFine Tubes manufacture precision tubing using the best raw materials, including the latest alloys
SizesDiscover whether we manufacture metal tubes in the sizes you require and in the grades you need
ApplicationsFrom aircraft engines to downhole control lines, find examples of how our tubing products are used
Latest from Fine Tubes
- "#ThrowBackThursday to an old #FineTubes #aerospace brochure for precision aircraft tubing. Since Fine Tubes foundi… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…" ~ @FineTubes
- "#TBT 34 years ago at #FarnboroughAirShow! How time flies in the aviation industry! We’re excited being back again t… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…" ~ @FineTubes
- "Countdown to #FarnboroughAirshow! Ready for take off? We’re excited about exhibiting at Booth 4024 in Hall 4 showca… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…" ~ @FineTubes
- "“There are lots of different opportunities in an #engineeringcompany - it could be on the factory floor, or a sales… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…" ~ @FineTubes
- "“Attitudes are changing and the younger generation of #women are getting involved in previously male-dominated care… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…" ~ @FineTubes
Solar power plant Gemasolar
Gemasolar is the first commercial-scale plant in the world to apply central tower receiver and molten salt heat storage technology.
High performance tube, strip and powder products for aerospace
Fine Tubes supports International Women in Engineering Day.
Industrial Applications for Titanium Tubing
‘Industrial Applications for Titanium Tubing’ at Titanium Europe
Oil and gas tubes on show at OTC