GradesFine Tubes manufacture precision tubing using the best raw materials, including the latest alloys
SizesDiscover whether we manufacture metal tubes in the sizes you require and in the grades you need
ApplicationsFrom aircraft engines to downhole control lines, find examples of how our tubing products are used
Latest from Fine Tubes
- "Another successful attendance at @ADIPECOfficial this year. A high number of visitors and customers attended our st… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…" ~ @FineTubes
- "[High performance metal solutions on display at ADIPEC 2017], have you checked out our article on @EngineerLive? Re… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…" ~ @FineTubes
- "Petro Middle East gives his cordial invitation to visit us at @ADIPECOfficial on its last day. Our team is in Hall… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…" ~ @FineTubes
- "Find more here: finetubes.co.uk/news-and-media… twitter.com/DW_Editor/stat…" ~ @FineTubes
- "First day at ADIPEC! We’re presenting our latest corrosion resistant oil & gas tubing in Abu Dhabi until 16th Novem… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…" ~ @FineTubes
Solar power plant Gemasolar
Gemasolar is the first commercial-scale plant in the world to apply central tower receiver and molten salt heat storage technology.
Fine Tubes has secured Nadcap accreditation.
AMETEK will be exhibiting tubing, strip & powder at MD&M 2017.
Fine Tubes’ Oil & Gas tubing range at ADIPEC 2017.
AMETEK Specialty Metal Products at Aviation Expo China
Fine Tubes awarded Nadcap accreditation for Chemical Processing